im milkaholic...!!!

im milkaholic...!!!
while im dreaming i drink while im drinking i dream while im...

Thursday, January 11, 2007

we all hope for the bEsT...





Yesterday my ma go to the doctor in a clinic in the city where my ma stay. Doctor said that i was getting better and big, my weight reach 2 kg and doctor said it was normal. My ma take a picture from USG Scan but couldn't sent to pa coz not so clear. Doctor also gave a new vitamin, to change my previous vitamin prolacta.


During this week my ma complaining that she couldn't sleep on a right or left face side, ya... that position made me uncomfortable then i tried to tell ma with my movement, feel likes kicked my ma said.
Last night i went to bed early, coz waiting for my pa sms was too long... i guess my pa was run out the credit, he said need a time to top up that credit.
My ma said, 'now i was eight months and we all hope a day on next month will be my great day...' though my ma sometimes a bit worry d strugle will begin...

Dont worry ma... God have arranged the best for us, like my pa said...

No comments:

Post a Comment